SOLDIERS CHATBOX ..... BIGGER AND BETTER

Friday, August 14, 2009

Soldiers words of Wisdom......

Dear Readers,

1. I intend to compile and publish a post containing " Short quotes of Wisdom" based on our service experience in Armed Forces.

2. It can be anything for example:-

" I ve learnt that if you want to do something then you must tell your Commanding Officer that you hate that work."

or

"I ve learnt that if you want to go EAST then you must ask MS Br to post you to WEST".

3. Above I ve given some examples to pulse your mind.

4. I am confident, We all will contribute to make it an excellent collection.

5. Ones again may I request you all to kindly contribute a few:-

"Words of Wisdom"

6. You are requested to contribute your valuable "Words of Wisdom" on the Comment Box placed on the right side of the Blog namely " Soldiers Words of Wisdom".

Regards

Hardcore Soldier

No comments:

Post a Comment