SOLDIERS CHATBOX ..... BIGGER AND BETTER

Sunday, September 27, 2009

FOR JCOs/NCOs/ORs : INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING THE BANK DETAILS

MESSAGE FROM CDA BANGLORE
 
All OCs/COs belonging to ASC(South), M.E.G. & Centre, PARA Regt., C.M.P., PCTC & MLI are requested to instruct and assist all PBORs serving under their Units/Formations to register their Bank details by accessing the official website of CDA Bangalore www.cdablore.gov.in the link of which is provided on this page. This registration will help the respective PAOs to create a database of their bank particulars, which in turn, will enable the PAO to credit their monthly salary directly into their respective state bank accounts.

The Monthly Pay Statement of the PBOR is planned from the Month of November 2009 onwards, hence the bank details are required immediately. If possible 15th of October’2009 or latest by 25th of October’2009

All Officers are requested to read the following instructions so as to create a correct and meaningful database.
Clicking onto following link will take you to the website of CDA Bangalore which in turn has a link to PAO ASC(South).
The form which appears before you is a common one for all PBORs belonging to any of the above six regiments/Corps.
The user id of the PBOR is his Army number without check digit(suffix).
The default password assigned is also his army number.
The system forces the PBOR to change the password the first time he logs on. “It goes without saying that he should not forget the same”.
As all PBORs may not be conversant with PC/WEB based applications, it is requested that adequate help may be provided to them.
All the fields provided are mandatory except the e-mail id and mobile number, which, if provided, will help us in providing him future personalized services.
In case the bank IFS Code (Indian Financial System Code) & MICR Code are not available with the PBOR his Cheque book may be consulted which contains both of them.
In case PBOR does not possess cheque book the following URL may be followed to RBI wherein all bank branches are listed with IFS Code and MICR Code http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/docs/68774.xls
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE REGISTERATION A “NEFT MANDATE FORM” IS ALSO REQUIRED TO BE FILLED IN AND AUTHENTICATED BY THE PBOR AND SENT TO RESPECTIVE PAOs FOR THEIR RECORDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE FORMAT IS AVAILABLE AS ANNEXURE “A” at CDA Bangalore website www.cdablore.gov.in.
In case of any problems in filling up the details the below listed officers may be contacted for clarifications.

1. CDA Bangalore : 080-25545101

2. Shri. K.G. Chetty, Sr. AO : 09448813836 (Mobile).

3. Shri. T. Nityanandan, AO : 09916784130 (Mobile).

4. Shri. Suresh Kumar, AAO : 09449006739 (Mobile).

5. Shri. S. Vijay Kumar Naidu,AAO : 09480582420 (Mobile).

Complaints if any may be mailed to pbor.msa@gmail.com

24 comments:

  1. Dear Sir, This message is 9 months old and the site you given above is not functioning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One rupee for trial basis in respect of JC-665570F Nb/Sub Karkhile Shrikant Vitthal of 73 Coy ASC (Sup) has not been credited in his a/c No SB-11298059112. Please look into the matter for early crediting one rupee in his account to avoid any financial hardship due to non receipt of maonthly pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One rupee for trial basis in respect of No 6396837Y L/Nk Vijender Singh of 73 Coy ASC (Sup) has not been credited in his a/c No SB-20010416837. Please look into the matter for early crediting one rupee in his account to avoid any financial hardship due to non receipt of maonthly pay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can we see our monthly pay slip as the payment received in the bank is correct or not

    ReplyDelete
  5. I No 14848344N NK/Clk G Albert Reegan of 115 GL section Type 'B' fwd an application for drawing advance from AFPP fund on 04 Jun 2010 but still I did not receive any reply. Kindly inform me the current position of the application. Thanking you in anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I No 14848344N NK/Clk G Albert Reegan of 115 GL Section Type B really appreciates you for introducing NEFT pay system. I Am sure that all soldiers will be happy and I wish you all the very best for more ventures. Thanking you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I JC 643208N Sub/SKT Shiv Ram Rulania of 226 coy asc (Sup) Type `G` C/O 56 APO.I am very happy know about our net working .Following points my as under:-(a) my pay book ser no 52 Rs 10000/-dt 02 Nov 1995 deducted from my QSA 02/96 and same amount again deducted to your office in my QSA for the Q/E 05/2007.(b)TPTL allowance published vide 226 Coy ASC (Sup) Type `G` DO II No 0/0040/049/09 dt 08 Aug 09.you are requested to verify and credit the in my IRLA at the ealiest.Because i am facing great finacial hardship due to non adjustment of long outstanding allces. I sending following letter to your office :1007/UNDOF/sup/Adt 28 Sep 2007,0034/ORS dt 13 Aug 2008,0034/ORS dt 14 feb 2009,0034/ORS dt 29 mar 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I No 14819135 N Sep/Mt Sujeet Kumar of 108 GL SEC C/o 56 APO. How can we see our monthly pay slip as the payment received in the bank is correct or not

    ReplyDelete
  9. I No 15306606L Hav/Clk SB Bhosale of 7 Engr Regt, C/o 99 APO. How can we see our monthly pay slip as the payment received in the bank is correct or not

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am unable to open the Statement of Accounts site to view my payslip. The site is not accepting my password. Kindly help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am unable to open the QSA 02/2011. the site is not accepting my password.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have misfed some password and as a result, whenever I try to log in, 'Login failed' is displayed I am unable to log in to my pers account for eight months. I dont know how to get the right password.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i No 6393883P Hav/Clk (SD) Sujit Kumare Dubey has forgot my internet password. so i request u to create my new account in internet and confirm me at the earliest or advise me for how to open account in internet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how we can see our pay slip?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir, I No. 14849020-P Sep/MT Kumal Pegu serving with 516 ASC BN C/O 56 APO, want to see the "THE DETAILS OF TAXABLE EMOLUMENTS AND SAVINGS FOR CALCULATION OF INCOME TAX FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2010-2011". How can I get the details of Income Taxes mentioned as above ? Plz help me sir.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir, form 16 for the FY 2009-10 & 10-11 has not been recd by me. my irla maint by pao(or) meg b'lore. from which web site i can get the form 16 for the past two FY?

    ReplyDelete
  17. START OF THIS WEBSITE IS GOOD MOVE. LET US CONTINUE IT

    ReplyDelete
  18. INo 5390977P Hav/CSD V S Pal serving in the 108 GL Section Type 'B' since 18 Feb 2011. Maximum financial Part-II order of this section have not been adjusted in the pay account of the jawan serving in the minor unit. The jawan facing financial problems. Once my personal request to your office, I was sent AFPP Fund to your office vide this section letter No Gl/14/A dt 12 Mar 2012 amounting to Rs 2,30,000/- has not been crdited in my account till date.

    ReplyDelete
  19. JC 377483F SUB(FOS) Prabhat Guchhait(guest) Sir, My basic pay less than my Junior i.e JC 378432A NB SUB(FOS) Jaishankar Prasad. Comparative Statement of both are as under : (a) JC 377483F SUB (FOS) Prabhat Guchhait Date of promotion : 01/09/2007, Basic Pay starts from Rs : 9300/-.. (b) JC 378432A NB SUB(FOS) Jaishankar Prasad Date of promotin : 01/09/2008, Basic Pay starts from Rs : 10740/-.. (c) Request clarify the matter and adjust my basic pay more than my junior. (d) Please fwd ack .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Respected Sir, Please arrange to publish monthly pay slip in r/o AMC personnel through civ internet also. An urgent and kind action is anticipated please. If it is available now please info the web address to all .JAIHIND

    ReplyDelete
  21. jc694919w sub raj narayan i retired wef 01 oct 13 from amc. arreara of da effective from 01 jul 13 not yet paid

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir, I JC 694919W Sub Raj Narayan retired from AMC wef 01 Oct 13 request that following dues not yet paid
    (a) Arrears of DA effective wef 01 Jul 13
    (b) Adhoc bonus 2013
    (c) Arrears of DA on leave encashment

    ReplyDelete
  23. sir, please tell me the password for unit code 54R004 please urgent my army no is 15318407K. NK, guys any one from this unit please tell the password of the unit.

    ReplyDelete